Manage episode 376159276 series 3007702
If you're frustrated with a system prioritizing profit over societal well-being, this episode is pivotal. Today, we dive deep with Ivor Cummins, a Dublin-based biochemical engineer with a knack for simplifying complex topics.
Based on his personal history of insulin resistance and health struggles, he was able to self-heal through nutrition and a low carb diet. In this conversation, we examine the nexus of insulin resistance, heart health, and the current medical system’s failure to diagnose and treat metabolic diseases.
Our discussion sheds light on the origins of our current societal framework and its influence on our health and choices. Ivor's unique perspective, combining the understanding of intricate systems in both power and biology, illustrates a clear parallel: We’ve been given systems that aren’t working for the greater good.
In many cases, our health is in our own hands. Mine and Ivor’s stories of weight loss are two of millions examples of that. However, recognizing these facts offers hope, because when you’re informed and aware, you have the freedom to choose what’s right for you, and the confidence to stand up for it.
With that goal in mind, we examine the impact of influential figures like the Rockefellers and J.P. Morgan, discuss what’s going on at the WHO in response to the recent COVID pandemic, and explain the need for distributed versus central governing systems, among many other blockades to true freedom we’re currently facing. Expanding our collective awareness through these conversations is the key to reclaiming control over our lives.
Lastly, I can’t emphasize enough the power of consumer choice. Institutions can't dictate our spending without offering value. There's a peaceful, two-fold solution to our current dilemma— leveraging technology and altering our behaviors. But most importantly, dispelling the pervasive myths that have clouded our understanding and judgment for decades.
(03:22) Ivor’s Journey: Healing Insulin Resistance with a Low Carb Diet
• The metaphor behind The Fat Emperor
• Test results and research that encouraged Ivor to change his eating habits
• What Ivor experienced through trying a low carb diet
• How to get your appetite and cravings under control with proper nutrition
• The science behind insulin vs. cholesterol
• What’s missing in medical training to properly diagnose and heal metabolic syndrome?
(24:27) America’s Monopolist Legacy: Shaping Health & Political Systems
• Addressing the implications of the new WHO treaty’s verbiage and requirements
• Explaining the Pandemic Business Model
• The history of the Rockefeller Foundation & United Nations trilateral commission
• J.P. Morgan’s influence on society
• The cultural impacts of monopolists’ agendas and propaganda
(37:44) The CBDC Threat, Power Dynamics & Achieving Cognitive Freedom
• Hidden dangers of the Central Bank Digital Currency
• The importance of having a distributed power model vs. central model
• What we can do to create positive change in a corrupt system
• How to achieve cognitive freedom
Dave Asprey’s NEW Book ‘Smarter Not Harder’ is out now: https://daveasprey.com/books
Fat Emperor Podcast: thefatemperor.com/podcasts
The Human Upgrade is produced by Crate Media.