Manage episode 302752055 series 2394558
Welcome to episode 248 of the Sexology Podcast! Today I am delighted to welcome Dr. Heather Bartos to the podcast. In this episode, we discuss orgasms and our relationship with them, off-shoot health benefits of orgasms and tips for women who have never experienced an orgasm.
Dr. Heather Bartos is a board-certified OB-GYN, author, speaker, mom and everyday gal, Dr. Heather Bartos is a leading voice in the field of women’s health, and particularly women’s sexual health. She is also a US Navy Veteran, former Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology and is currently medical director of her “village for women’s health,” Be.
Women’s Health & Wellness outside Dallas, Texas. Featured in publications from Glamour and Huffington Post to Reader’s Digest, Women’s Health and ABC News, Dr. Bartos loves talking all things women and sex on her podcast, The ME Spot.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Looking at orgasms and our relationship with them
- How many people skip through foreplay when trying to achieve an orgasm
- The importance of allowing your body the time to loosen up for an orgasm
- What happens in our brains when we experience an orgasm?
- Looking at the other off-shoot health benefits of orgasms
- The changes female bodies experience when going through menopause
- How your diet is important to experiencing great orgasms
- Looking at PRP treatments
- Tips for women who have never experienced an orgasm
- How our biggest sex organ is our brain
Thank you to BetterHelp for sponsoring this episode. Use the link below to get 10% of your first month of online therapy with BetterHelp:
Live Masterclass for Couples in Long-Term Relationships
Tired of Leftover Sex? The Roadmap to Reviving Your Sex Life with Your Partner
In this Masterclass, we will: 1. Identify the main causes of sexual dissatisfaction in your relationship: Together we will assess and discuss common causes of sexual dissatisfaction and how you can uncover the root causes for each.
2. Incorporate specific strategies and tackle the root causes: We will introduce the most effective ways of improving your connection with your partner.
3. Bring excitement back to your relationship with the help of tangible tools: We will talk about the latest research on sexual boredom and how to bring thrill and excitement back into your relationship.
Find Dr. Heather Bartos Online
Podcast Produced by Pete Bailey - http://petebailey.net/audio