Manage episode 314737480 series 3234219
What conditions need to be in place for an asset bubble to continue and how that applies to stocks, cryptocurrency, and houses.
Topics covered include:
- How to determine if there is an asset bubble
- What are microbubbles and anti-bubbles
- How the cannabis stock bubble burst
- What is required to sustain an asset bubble
- How the current runup in home prices differs from the housing bubble in the mid-2000s
- What structural changes have led to the high valuations for U.S. stocks
- What is the Great Wealth Transfer and will it impact stock prices
For more information on this episode click here.