Manage episode 314737479 series 3234219
With oil, natural gas, coal, and gasoline at the highest prices in eight years, we consider if there is an energy crisis due to an over-reliance on renewable energy sources.
Topics covered include:
- How high have prices risen for oil, gasoline, natural gas, and coal
- Why rising energy prices is a multifaceted problem as illustrated by coal
- How the global energy mix has changed for power production
- Why investment capital is flowing to renewable energy projects rather than fossil fuel projects
- Why a clean energy transition leads to more volatile fossil fuel prices
- How higher oil prices lead to greater adoption of electric vehicles
- How renewable energy combined with battery technology will create lead to energy on-demand solutions
For more information on this episode click here.