199. Jesse Cole — Change the Game, Break the Rules, and Create an Unforgettable Experience [Encore Edition]
Manage episode 377385691 series 2648641
The Savannah Bananas is an unconventional, one-of-a-kind baseball team that came straight from the mind of Jesse Cole.
Despite the odds being stacked against him, Jesse built an empire that has sold out every single game since their first season and has a ticket waiting list in the thousands.
This is not your average team — and this is not your average leader.
In this episode of The Game Changing Attorney Podcast, Jesse and Crisp Founder & CEO Michael Mogill sit down to discuss:
- The power of standing out in your market
- Why creating a niche will skyrocket your brand
- How to win by focusing on your fans first
Links & Resources
- Episode Show Notes
- The Savannah Bananas
- P.T. Barnum
- Walt Disney
- Find Your Yellow Tux: How to Be Successful by Standing Out by Jesse Cole
- Fans First: Change the Game, Break the Rules & Create an Unforgettable Experience by Jesse Cole
- Boston Red Sox
- Fenway Park
- Jimmy Fallon
- The Harlem Globetrotters