Pause and connect: Listening to ourselves to find the next step forwards
Manage episode 325281650 series 2797316
Stepping outside of the usual rhythm of The Divine Feminist podcast to share an update, Ceryn invites you to come back to yourself and reminds us all of the power of pausing to connect.
As we work together to move our world into a place of greater alignment, never has it been move important to bring ourselves into that place too.
But what does it mean to connect to ourselves, and why is that so vital for us and the world?
- In today's episode Ceryn mentions a number of ways that you can dive more deeply into all things sacred balance, alignment and connection, including:
- The Divine Feminist book, available to buy now
- The Divine Feminist Community, with new reduced pricing now in effect
- The monthly Divine Connection update - more information coming soon!
- Ceryn also mentions a number of books and practices which may be of interest, including:
- Magdalene Mysteries by Seren and Azra Bertrand
- Exhale by Richie Bostock
- Meggan Watterson's Soul Voice Meditation
- To keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.
- Finally, if you enjoy The Divine Feminist and would like to buy Ceryn a Ko-fi, you can do that here.