Honouring the whole: Empathy, diversity, and moving forwards together
Manage episode 324006173 series 2797316
The cult of individualism is not working for us - as individuals or societies. Yet the idea that we are all exactly the same is dismissive, disrespectful and dangerous.
Humanity faces a time of great peril, one that we must work through together if we have any chance of surviving.
But what does that mean?
Join Ceryn as she talks about the power in our differences, and about what can be found from embracing each and every one of our skills, talents, and perspectives; as well as the beauty of empathy - both the need for it and the work required to find it more broadly.
- If you'd like to learn more about The Divine Feminist and the topics Ceryn speaks about on today's episode, check out The Divine Feminist book. Click here to learn more and order your copy today.
- Within today's episode, Ceryn mentions (again!) the wonderful book See No Stranger: A memoir and manifesto of revolutionary love by Valarie Kaur
- If the journey of your own alignment and expansion is something you want to lean into more deeply, then head over to The Divine Feminist Community for support and guidance. The community is open to members now, featuring exclusive content to deepen your journeys with this and all future episodes of the podcast. To learn more, or to join us today visit www.divinefeminist.com/community.
- And remember, to keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.