Pattern breaking: Stepping off the wheel of inner restriction
Manage episode 303385705 series 2797316
We've talked a lot over recent weeks about the outside factors we must overcome as we take that journey from restriction to liberation. But what about the inside factors that keep us feeling small and stuck?
In this week's episode of the Divine Feminist, Ceryn invites into the idea of pattern breaking.
Combining her experience as a therapist together with insights gained over 15 years of working in the Soul realms, Ceryn shares not only the various internal patterns that can hold us back and keep us feeling stuck, but also the steps each of us can take in order to step off that wheel once and for all and make changes for ourselves.
Things we can all do, and changes we can all make - no matter how much those inner voices of ours suggest otherwise.
- Ceryn's book The Divine Feminist is now available for pre-order ahead of its November release. Click here to learn more!
Meanwhile, if you'd like to get your hands on a signed copy of the book before its official release date, click on the links below:
- Ceryn also mentions her free, 45-minute Soul Sessions, which are available to book now via this link
- In this week's episode Ceryn references the work of two individuals, specifically:
- If the journey of your own aligned expansion is something you want to lean into more deeply, then head over to The Divine Feminist Community for support and guidance. The community is open to members now, featuring exclusive content to deepen your journeys with this and all future episodes of the podcast. To learn more, or to join us today visit www.divinefeminist.com/community
- And remember, to keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, including the forthcoming book of the same name, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.