Embracing Death: Grieving the endings and places of transition
Manage episode 304395789 series 2797316
Death is both the greatest taboo and one of the most common fears within our human lives and societies. Yet it is also one of the greatest certainties any of us ever face.
But to ignore or fear death is to do ourselves a disservice because it is to run not only from the end of our physical lives, but also from the transitions that mark so many of the chapters within those lives.
So what if we were to not only greet but embrace those deaths for exactly what they are?
To grieve the endings that come our way and to mark the places of transition as they find us. Join Ceryn on this week's episode of the Divine Feminist to discuss exactly that.
- Ceryn's book The Divine Feminist is now available for pre-order ahead of its November release. Click here to learn more!
- Ceryn also mentions her free, 45-minute Soul Sessions, which are available to book now via this link
- If the journey of your own aligned expansion is something you want to lean into more deeply, then head over to The Divine Feminist Community for support and guidance. The community is open to members now, featuring exclusive content to deepen your journeys with this and all future episodes of the podcast. To learn more, or to join us today visit www.divinefeminist.com/community
- And remember, to keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, including the forthcoming book of the same name, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here