Manage episode 332691254 series 2951712
On this weeks episode of Spin It, Stephynie is speaking with Robin Dreeke.
Robin is a best-selling author, trainer, facilitator, retired FBI Special Agent and Chief of the Counterintelligence Behavioral Analysis Program.
Hailed as the “Spy Catcher” and a world renowned behavioral expert, Robin will share his secrets to: establishing trust, creating impactful relationships and the keys to building “real” connections.
We’ll take an intimate look at how he’s taken his decades of experience and expertise to create the “People Formula” and how it can take both your personal and professional performance to the next level.
Social Media & Important Links:
- 00:00 - Spin It Intro
- 00:32 - Robin Dreeke Intro
- 01:11 - Introductory comments
- 01:48 - Who is Robin Dreeke?
- 04:09 - Undiagnosed Learning Difference
- 05:13 - How Robin became a FBI Special Agent
- 11:05 - How the Pandemic affect Robin’s Business
- 12:59 - Make it about everyone else but yourself
- 16:55 - Be of service to others
- 21:05 - Demonstrating Gratitude is so important
- 24:40 - Robin and Stephynie relationship with their children
- 29:10 - People aren’t looking for you to be perfect, they are looking for you to make an effort
- 39:35 - What part Empathy plays with trust
- 43:03 - Assessing body language through the pandemic
- 47:44 - The biggest obstacle Robin turned into an opportunity
- 48:53 - Spin It Outro