Manage episode 321700365 series 2137790
What can we do to prepare if the Russian-Ukraine war gets even worse?
Topics covered include:
- How risk and uncertainty differ as does how we manage them
- What we can learn from Ukraine and Russian citizens on dealing with uncertainty
- What will be the financial impact of the sanctions against Russia and the ruble collapse
- Why and how we should all prepare for potential cyberattacks
- Why now is the time to make sure you have an appropriate asset allocation
- How holding dollars, euros, or stablecoin can help protect against currency collapses
- What we can do to help Ukraine
For more information on this episode click here.