Manage episode 296897568 series 2860383
James and Ashley interview GP and author Joanna Nell about her new novel 'The Great Escape from Woodland's Nursing Home.' In it, they discuss positive ageing, the challenges faced by Australia's aged care system, and the runaway success of the 'uplit' genre.
Books and authors discussed in this episode
- Providing Good Care at Night for Older People by Diana Kerr and Heather Wilkinson;
- The Ripping Tree by Nikki Gemmell;
- On Quiet by Nikki Gemmell;
- Beautiful Kate by Newton Thornburg;
- Far from the Tree by Andrew Solomon
Get in touch!