Manage episode 294507471 series 2860383
James and Ashley interview Ruhi Lee, author of the hilarious and heartbreaking memoir 'Good Indian Daughter.' In it, they discuss what it means to be a girl in a South Asian family, the notion of unconditional parental love, and how one generation avoids making the same mistakes as the last.
- Books discussed in this episode:
- 'Yes Please' by Amy Poehler;
- 'This Is Going to Hurt' by Adam Kay;
- 'Damascus' by Christos Tsiolkas;
- 'Far from the Tree' by Andrew Solomon;
- 'We Are Never Meeting in Real Life' by Samantha Irby;
- 'Wow, No Thank You' by Samantha Irby
Get in touch!