Finding content in books not in Evernote: the power of an index note; Integrating Evernote with your favorite task management app; and, Instructions on using Local Notebooks
Manage episode 239959009 series 2529337
August 16, 2019
Hello, and welcome to Getting More Done With Evernote, Episode 006.
In this episode
- Finding content in books not in Evernote: the power of an index note
- Integrating Evernote with your favorite task management app
- Instructions on using Local Notebooks
I’m your host, Ray Sidney-Smith, Evernote user since 2009, Evernote Certified Consultant and Evernote Regional Leader for North America. As you can imagine, I love Evernote. And, with Getting More Done With Evernote, I hope to help everyone love Evernote, or at least enjoy digital note-taking, a little more with each episode.
- Use index notes to search your media (physical, digital and audio books in this example) that are not in Evernote.
- Clippings (synchronizes your highlights and annotations from Kindle to Evernote)
- Example: “How to Search Your Entire Book Collection With This Evernote System” (Make Use Of)
- Getting Evernote integrated with your favorite task manager with fellow Evernote Certified Consultant Frank Buck, EdD, author of Get Organized! Time Management for School Leaders, and regular speaker on time management, using Taskclone.
- Local Notebooks are awesome if you want to keep private notes. But, it comes with some risks. And,if you use Local Notebooks, beware of accidentally moving notes between synchronized notebooks and local notebooks.
That’s all for now. To learn more and follow me please visit gettingmoredonewithevernote.com. I’m Ray Sidney-Smith, Evernote Certified Consultant, for Getting More Done With Evernote. Here’s to your productive life.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/gettingmoredone/message