Manage episode 368025680 series 2832994
I'm not saying DON'T visit a national park, but maybe help with the crowds a bit? Here are some ideas. We'll also take a look at the Gas One Dual Fuel portable stove, visit some classic cars in Maine, discuss how you can build your rig out of foam panels, and we'll have an awkward moment with a famous magician.
FIND US: We're on Facebook (Built to Go Group), Instagram (@collegeofcuriosity), and we have a Discord server (invite at top of main page at builttogo.com.)
Photo by Sheila Dee. Adam Savage, Hal Bidlack and myself presenting a Mythbusters Prop (A piece of Lead Balloon).
- Product Review - Gas One Dual Fuel Stove
- I love this thing. Flexible, reliable and inexpensive. An essential piece of kit
- A Place to Visit - Motorland America
- A classic car dealer with an amazing collection of classic cars that you can visit.
- Resource Recommendation - NØMAD Builds with Foam
- If you haven't thought about building the bones of your rig with foam panels, have a look at this channel. The dude makes a lot of good points!
Some links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything from these links, the show will receive a small fee. This will not impact your price in any way.