Manage episode 367330782 series 2832994
A cocktail and a bone to pick with an article AGAINST travel, and then we discuss the pitfalls of your TPMS system, not one but TWO angry Argentines and an incredibly in-depth look at cyclopentane compressor refrigerators.
FIND US: We're on Facebook (Built to Go Group), Instagram (@collegeofcuriosity), and we have a Discord server (invite at top of main page at builttogo.com.)
Walking to Crestone Crater
- The Case Against Travel by Agnes by Agnes Callard
- From the New Yorker Magazine: https://www.newyorker.com/culture/the-weekend-essay/the-case-against-travel
- A Place to Visit - Crestone Colorado
- A "new spiritual center" in the land of Mexican Land Grants in central Colorado. A good place to leave the rest of the world behind.
- Resource Recommendation - This goofy fridge has a really clever design. It's also kinda terrible.
- Alec from Technology Connections spends a good long time exploring the depths of a refrigerator that's exactly the same as the one that's probably in your van. Lots to learn!
Some links are affiliate links. If you purchase anything from these links, the show will receive a small fee. This will not impact your price in any way.