Manage episode 328718740 series 2797316
As we journey together through the thirteen keys to self re-connection and sacred balance, Ceryn invites you to think about your own experiences with faith over the past few weeks, and shares insight into her journey with this.
After all, working with these keys is not as simple as a discussion, or some time spent pondering while listening to a podcast, but has a tendency to be much more in-depth. Working with these keys can and will unlock something for us if only we are prepared to tune into that experience for ourselves.
- Are you ready to dive more deeply into your own journey of self-reconnection and sacred balance? There are many ways you can do that, including:
- The Divine Feminist book, available to buy now
- The Divine Feminist Community, a group of incredible, like-minded souls who are taking this journey together
- The original Divine Feminists, launching this month on Substack
- Re-membering You, a six-month 1:1 programme working with these thirteen keys to support you in returning to your own place of self-connection and sacred balance.
- Ceryn also mentions the book Playing Big by Tara Mohr
- To keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.
- Finally, if you enjoy The Divine Feminist and would like to buy Ceryn a Ko-fi, you can do that here.