True power is responsible
Manage episode 330248255 series 2797316
As we continue to work through the thirteen keys to self-connection and sacred balance, we come to key six, responsibility.
And with it, we remember the words of Spiderman's Uncle Ben: "with true power comes true responsibility." Because that's precisely where responsibility becomes so important; at a time that increasingly asks and invites us to step into our power, the key to doing that appropriately is in owning that power responsibly.
But what does that mean? And how can we be sure that we will use our own power responsibly in a world that gives us so many examples of the opposite?
Join Ceryn for a deep dive into exactly this subject, and get in touch on the details below to share your experiences with this key, we would love to hear them.
- Are you ready to dive more deeply into your own journey of self-reconnection and sacred balance? There are many ways you can do that, including:
- The Divine Feminist book, available to buy now
- The Divine Feminist Community, a group of incredible, like-minded souls who are taking this journey together
- The original Divine Feminists, available now on Substack
- Unlocking Your Soul Power, a six-month 1:1 programme supporting you to return to a place of your own full (and responsible!) power.
- To keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.
- Finally, if you enjoy The Divine Feminist and would like to buy Ceryn a Ko-fi, you can do that here.