Manage episode 286327390 series 2286098
Homosassa, Florida, if you've never been, is a place everyone should have on their bucket list. There are so many cool things to do and see from watching the monkeys play on Monkey Island (I could watch them all day) to swimming with the manatees, scalloping, fishing, taking an airboat ride...and River Safaris in Homosassa can hook you up!
This week I'm visiting with Master Captain Susan Miller. She tells us all about the great things to do and see and experience with River Safaris. They have places you can boondock your RV or camper right there on their property. Hang out with their two pet alligators Van and Halen, or stay a night or two in the treehouse! Oh and while you're there, enjoy an amazing Cuban Sandwich from Two Pops Sandwich Shop (or some smoked mullet dip)!
Learn all about it on this week's episode! Video from our adventure to come, but for now, enjoy this conversation and make a plan to visit Homosassa soon!
Mentioned in this Episode:
- River Safaris
- Two Pop's Sandwich Shop
- Wild Sassa Food Trailer
- Monkey Island
- Follow River Safaris and Gulf Charters on Facebook
- The Woman Angler & Adventurer Facebook Page
- The Woman Angler & Adventurer Facebook Group
- The Woman Angler & Adventurer on Instagram
- Listen on Apple Podcasts (subscribe and leave a review!)
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on iHeartRadio!
Support our Sponsors!
- Lance Camper
- Freedom Boat Club Nashville
- Key West Boats
- St. Croix Rods
- Hellwig Suspension Products
- RUNCL (10% OFF Discount Code: TWA10RUN)
- Stealth Rod Holders
- Al's Goldfish Lure Co.
- YOLOtek (use Coupon Code Angie for free shipping!)
- Lady Bass Anglers Association
- National Professional Anglers Association
- Waypoint Outdoor Podcast Collective
Full episode notes available at thewomanangler.com/173
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices