Manage episode 293694024 series 2923964
Tut-Ankh-Amun. Early in his reign, the young pharaoh Tut-ankh-Aten changed his name to Tut-ankh-Amun. Why did he do this? What did it mean? And how much control did this young ruler have over his own identity?
- Images and References at www.egyptianhistorypodcast.com.
- Support the show on Patreon www.patreon.com/egyptpodcast.
- Make a donation via Paypal.
- Music by Keith Zizza https://www.keithzizza.net/.
- Music by Ancient Lyric http://www.bettinajoydeguzman.com/.
- Music by Jeffrey Goodman http://www.jeffreygoodmanmusic.com/.
- Sound Interludes by Luke Chaos https://twitter.com/Luke_Chaos.
- Audio mixing/editing by Vincent Cavanagh.
- The History of Egypt Podcast endorses RA EGYPTIAN, the clean, natural skincare line with products derived from ancient Egyptian sources. Use the checkout code EGYPT to enjoy 30% off your order!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.