Witches, Presidents and Superheroes: Redefining the power it takes to change the world
Manage episode 275045621 series 2797316
What does the word power conjure up for you?
For so many of us it's something that the chosen few have access to; the prize offered to those who won the lottery of privilege or checked off the qualities on a list that immediately gives them permission to control others around them.
But who says that's the case? And what if that were to change?
From presidents to witchcraft and superheroes to the coaching industry, Ceryn delves into the subject of power and invites you to consider the power you have, to change not just your life but maybe even the wider world.
The Divine Feminist will be taking a few short weeks break after this week's episode, but hit subscribe or follow @divine.feminist on Instagram to make sure you're the first to know when we return!
- Ceryn recently wrote about the seven powers of witchcraft for Elephant Journal. Read the article here.
- Music is Start again, copyright Alex (2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here
- If you'd like to know more about working with Ceryn, and about Soul-Led Therapy, her approach to talking therapies, click here. Or click here to learn about Soul Support, her approach to mentoring and support for soul seekers and workers.
- In this episode Ceryn mentions three books, they are:
- Women and Power by Mary Beard - a book which was originally a lecture and is available on YouTube
- The Holy Wild by Danielle Dulsky
- Revolutionary Witchcraft by Sarah Lyons
- And remember, to keep up with the latest from Ceryn and the podcast follow @divine.feminist on Instagram