Manage episode 347824193 series 2797316
As we move on to the eleventh of our thirteen keys for self connection and sacred balance, Ceryn invites you to journey with her as she faces one of the scariest topics of all: Death.
But how would our relationship with that concept - and equally with the ideas of life, birth and rebirth - be if we had been raised in a world that focussed more on the yin side of life? A world that taught us life was a cyclical rather than a linear process.
The key to doing that? To breaking out of the linear A to B idea of life and moving instead into a place of true cyclical living? Wildness. And the courage to come back to ourselves and to nature.
Join Ceryn to talk about exactly that, and the path that lies open to each of us as when we choose to turn that key.
- Within this episode, Ceryn mentions three exciting events she is involved with at this time, which are:
- The free Arise and Awaken event on December 2nd and 3rd, which this year focuses on Working with the Dark Goddess in preparation for 2023's Divine Feminine Liberation. Learn more and book your place here.
- The Sekhem Level 1 and 2 initiations Ceryn will be running alongside Rachael Morley this January, including an in-person weekend in the magical lands of Glastonbury.
- The Re-Kindling Her Stories sessions she will be running online throughout January and February.
- Ceryn also mentions the work of Bola Juju, who you can learn more about here.
- Meanwhile, a recording of The Selkie Song, from Sharon Blackie's If Women Rose Rooted can be found here.
- To keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.
- Finally, if you enjoy The Divine Feminist and would like to buy Ceryn a Ko-fi, you can do that here.