Boundaries: Because you're worth it
Manage episode 338678692 series 2797316
As we continue our journey through the thirteen keys for sacred balance and self-reconnection, Ceryn invites you to consider the idea of boundaries - what they are and how we set them.
Boundaries are something we hear a lot about in today's world, and even more so as we walk this path of Divine Feminism and realise that, for all of patriarchy's work to steer us away from boundaries, neither we nor the planet can sustain the constant drive to take without limit.
But for so many of us, the very term is something we've never been taught, and one we need to truly deep dive with in order to understand and integrate on our terms.
And even when we have the "what", there is work to be done to understand how we can set and maintain boundaries in our own lives. And that's where today's episode comes in.
- Within this episode, Ceryn mentions three projects that she is working on right now, specifically:
- Her Summer Soul Session workshops, running weekly throughout August with replays available to buy now. Learn more about those at cerynrowntree.com/courses.
- The Reiki Level One course she is running with Rachael Morley, complete with an in-person ceremonial weekend in London. Find out more about that here.
- The Awakening Festival this September, at which Ceryn will be presenting the first ever in-person Project Earthwork event alongside Rachael and Yolandi Boshoff.
- Ceryn also mentions the book that she is currently reading, You Do You by Sarah Knight.
- To keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.
- Finally, if you enjoy The Divine Feminist and would like to buy Ceryn a Ko-fi, you can do that here.