Research (Transmedia Storytelling Case Study)
Manage episode 343851554 series 3301774
On 4 January 2021, Star Wars: The High Republic was presented in a live stream launch event with host Kristin Baver, Lucasfilm's Michael Siglain, and authors Charles Soule, Justina Ireland, Cavan Scott, Claudia Gray, and Daniel José Older.
Star Wars: The High Republic is a great transmedia storytelling case study to learn from.
This episode focuses on the research.
Recommended website - starwars.com/the-high-republic
At StorySD.com you can:
- Get free eBooks (English and Portuguese)
- Watch/Listen all StorySD episodes
- Sign up to our newsletter for exclusive content
- Explore recommended articles, books, podcasts and videos
Other StorySD series:
- Series 1 - Transmedia Storytelling for Business
- Series 2 - Build your Business Stories
- Series 3 - Technology – The future is here
- Series 4 - Use Stories To …
- Series 5 - Characters
- Series 6 - Travel Guide for Kids
- Series 7 - Transmedia Storytelling Case Studies
- Series 8 - Story Breakdown
- Series 9 - Interactive Storytelling
- Series 10 - Stories from Scotland
- Series 11 - Character Case Study