Why jealousy can be good, but envy is always bad
Manage episode 269952259 series 2112527
Jealousy and envy are not the same. In this podcast, we explain the distinction and why jealousy can encourage and motivate you as an entrepreneur. In fact, jealousy can help you grow your business. Envy however is linked to scarcity and involves negative feelings towards others. This podcast is focused on helping you identify both jealousy and envy and what to do with them.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How jealousy is linked to inspiration and can be a source of motivation
- How envy is linked to scarcity and doesn’t benefit anyone
- It is possible to move from envy to jealousy just by changing your way of thinking
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Learn to identify envy and eliminate it
- Use jealousy as a way to motivate you to grow your business
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast www.Riadi.me
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!