Manage episode 258923559 series 2112527
Most entrepreneurs have big goals, and many get overwhelmed with the details to achieve those goals. We share tools in this podcast that will help you achieve your goals without being overwhelmed and maybe even set bigger and bigger goals for yourself. We focus on the Pareto Principal – the 80/20 rule. This applies to your customers, headaches, and profits.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is the 80/20 rule and how you can approach it from several different angles
- How to increase your profits without increasing your headaches
- Why you should think about 80% not 100% when you start a project
- How the 80/20 rule can help you come up with a minimal viable product
- Why you should be thinking “Who” and not “How”
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Any time you approach a new project or venture remind yourself 80% is good enough.
- Try to think in terms of “Who” not “How” when you approach different tasks in your business
- 80/20 Sakes and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More by Perry Marshall
- The 80% Approach by Dan Sullivan
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast www.Riadi.me
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for "The Riadi Club Podcast!"