Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 09, 2022 17:03 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 302784614 series 2112527
Would you rather be wealthy or prosperous? Do you think they’re the same? We often get distracted by the “appearance” of external wealth. In this podcast we focus on how the ability to create and add value helps us be prosperous. We focus on the importance of skills and the ability to create wealth through prosperity.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between wealth and prosperity
- Why having or building a skillset creates value and helps you build prosperity
- That business owners have skills that let them be prosperous and build wealth
In this episode, we’ll ask you:
- Would you rather inherit a million dollars or have the skills to create a million dollars every few years?
- Would you choose your skills over your money?
- The Prosperity Paradox by Clayton Christensen
- The Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton Christensen
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast Riadi.me/136
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!