Manage episode 305530539 series 2112527
In this podcast we talk about how not all innovations are created equal. We explain the three kinds of innovation: Market-creating innovation, sustaining innovation, and efficiency innovation and the role that each of them play. Different kinds of innovation create different opportunities with different outcomes for the entrepreneur or business owner.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a “Market-Creating Innovation” creates new markets that serve people with new or more accessible products
- How a “Sustaining Innovation” make performance improvements to existing products or services
- How an “Efficiency Innovation” help a company do more with less
- The Prosperity Paradox by Clayton Christensen
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast Riadi.me/138
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!