Manage episode 284562332 series 2112527
This podcast is the first step in getting you closer to reaching those absurd expectations we talked about in the first Your Big Dream podcast. In this episode, we encourage you to think about that one dream or ambition you’ve been thinking about for a long time. You need to research and explore the opportunities around that goal. We hope this podcast series will help guide you on the journey and give you the tools to achieving that dream.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The value of failure as a learning experience
- The role of researching the opportunities outside of our head, but don’t over think it
- Why you should explore the hang-ups that are holding you back
- Why mentors and a people who encourage you are important to the process
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Write down the opportunities you want to explore, big or small
- Write down why you want to achieve those goals
- Find someone who’s doing the things you want to do and reach out to them or learn from them
- Find someone you can trust and will encourage you
- If you haven’t already, tune in to the first podcast in the Your Big Dream series, Set Absurd Expectations
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast Riadi.me/122
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!