Manage episode 261753501 series 2112527
In this episode we talk about how you deal with adversity, challenges, and hard time. We all face challenges. How we handle these challenges is important. More importantly, who we become after these challenges are over and the effect we have on other people is huge. We share insights from the book The Coffee Bean and how you can react like a carrot, egg, or coffee bean when facing challenges.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why self awareness is so important. It’s half the battle.
- How asking yourself “Do I want to be a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?” can help you navigate tough challenges
- The difference between being a carrot, an egg, and a coffee bean when things get tough
In this episode, we’ll challenge you to:
- Think about how you deal with the challenges you face. Are you a carrot, an egg, or a coffee bean?
- The Coffee Bean by Jon Gordon and Damon West
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Time Hacks for the Busy Entrepreneur and Ambitious Person Workshop – free for a limited time
- Visit our website to learn more about this podcast www.Riadi.me
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you'd like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends. Don't forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic episode updates for the Riadi Club Podcast!