Manage episode 340867994 series 2820013
Do you want to level up your model rocket skills or speed up building model rockets? If so, then I think that you will enjoy this episode on using 3d printing to do just that in 4 easy steps! If you want to find out more about this podcast then please go to bit.ly/realmrocketry. I would greatly appreciate it if you took just a couple of minutes out of your day to contact me at bit.ly/realmrocketrycontact.
Note: I did not mention the Volexlab Aquila because it does not have as large of a community as the ender 3. One of the nicest things about an ender 3 is that there is a large community with lots of advice and tutorials on how to fix things for the ender 3 specifically.
Ender 3 Cura profile: https://bit.ly/3B6tq79
3d benchy: https://bit.ly/3B4m3gr
CHEP cube: https://bit.ly/chepcube
How to level your bed: https://bit.ly/3L2dYNY
Note: I have made custom firmware with this built-in if you want the firmware for your 3d printer then feel free to contact me
3d printable upgrades
1. LCD back cover: https://bit.ly/3qrqWez this prevents dust from getting into your LCD display circuits
2. LCD front cover: https://bit.ly/3DaZmdj this helps you sleep at night because it blocks the LCD screen light
3. V slot covers: https://bit.ly/3xhGmWH this keeps dust and debris out of your v slots
4. Z-axis motor mount-adjustable https://bit.ly/3B7QYsd this improves the z-axis
5. Z axis knob https://bit.ly/3Bxa7VS
https://amzn.to/3U67O3q there are other bundles of upgrades like this, that work too
Make rocket parts easily in FreeCad: https://wiki.freecadweb.org/Rocket_Workbench