Manage episode 315235008 series 2797316
As we head into this time of year that is often busy and stressful for so many of us, this Divine Feminist mini-episode invites you to connect back into yourself and remember what is truly important to you.
Sharing more about Yule and the energies that underpin this time of year, Ceryn invites you to take a short break from the outside world and instead join her on a journey back to ourselves.
- Ceryn's book The Divine Feminist is now on sale! Click here to learn more and order your copy.
- Within this week's episode, Ceryn mentions the upcoming Project Earthwork meditation. Visit this page to learn more, and join our group to be the first to know when the event replay goes live.
- If the journey of your own aligned expansion is something you want to lean into more deeply, then head over to The Divine Feminist Community for support and guidance. The community is open to members now, featuring exclusive content to deepen your journeys with this and all future episodes of the podcast. To learn more, or to join us today visit www.divinefeminist.com/community
- And remember, to keep up with the latest from Ceryn and all things Divine Feminist, including the forthcoming book of the same name, follow @divine.feminist on Instagram.
- Music is Start Again by Alex Beroza, copyright Alex(2014), sourced through YouTube and available to hear in full here.