Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 02, 2022 14:01 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 307895074 series 1520888
YMH Live 7 is now available! Watch the stream this Thanksgiving Weekend while you still can! Get your tickets here: https://livestream.ymhstudios.com/
CHICAGO! Come see Tom live on his birthday, April 16! Presale starts this Wednesday at 10am local time. Get tickets at https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04005AE7FAE32A7B and use code EVERYWHERE
- Head on over to https://Stance.com and pick out whatever styles you like. Enjoy the color and comfort of a life less ordinary… with Stance
- Go to https://saatva.com/theshit for $200 off your order
- Go to https://Squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, and use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain
- Get your first refill FREE at https://GETQUIP.com/MOM.
- Go to https://WHOOP.com and use code “MOM” at checkout to save yourself 15% off today.
- Get 20% off and free shipping by going to https://manscaped.com/MOM.
- Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now, use promo code MOM, bet just ONE DOLLAR on any Thanksgiving NFL game and win ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS IN FREE BETS if either team scores a point.
- Get 25% off your membership at https://Fitbod.me/MOM
We start off this week of Your Mom's House Podcast with Tom Segura and Christina P jamming to a classic #YMH banger, "Vocal Fry" by Gaping Dad! With all this vocal fry talk, we start talking about the family that made it popular, the Kardashians, and how insane of transformation Kylie Jenner has had over the years. That leads us to discussing the Travis Scott fiasco as Astro World. Tom then talks about going to sporting events with his dad, Top Dog, who has a real problem with parking/traffic anxiety. We open on a grandpa who gives an update on his brown situation, and we get another sneak peak at the primo googling skills Nadav has to offer as well as an update on airport codes! The mommies discuss how miserable Thanksgiving can be and give tips on the little things you can to make it slightly more bearable. We see the newest British rendition of our favorite garage worker and wonder what kind of revenge you can participate in legally. Eye for an eye? We then unveil a new FedSmoker video (to us) where he seems to be falling head over heels for lady he met at the district attorney's office of a town he's passing through. How would you react if FedSmoker started making a pass at you? We talk about Top Dog saying words wrong for almost no reason, like concierge, Joe Pesci, and Washington. We watch some cool clips of the guy with the pet liger and an old lady who claims to not have a stinky meow. Christina makes the claim that if Tom was single he'd be a "weird alone guy." The Apple store has one of the absolute worst in-store experiences of any company in the world, we see a cool guy withstanding quite a bit of horsepower, and we wrap with Christina's TikTok curations! Happy Thanksgiving and make sure you give thanks to those you're thankful for and try not to eat too much but also make sure you eat enough. Okay have a great week!