Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 02, 2022 14:01 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 287641542 series 1520888
YMH LIVE IS BACK! Friday, April 2nd at 6pm PT/9pm ET! Get your tickets now at https://livestream.ymhstudios.com
- Go to https://stamps.com/ click on the Microphone at the top of the homepage and type in MOM to get a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale.
- Go to https://Whoop.com and use code "Yourmom" for 15% off
- Get 20% off and free shipping at https://Manscaped.com/MOM
- Go to https://squarespace.com/MOM for a free trial and when you’re ready to launch, use the offer code MOM to save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
- Go to https://LiquidIV.com and enter code "MOM" for 25% off
- Go to https://omaxhealth.com/ today and enter code “MOM” to get 20% off CryoFreeze Sport and sitewide!
JEANS UP!! This week, Tom Segura and Christina P discuss why they hate St. Patrick's Day, Tom's new hobby of playing piano, CP's favorite new show, Cobra Kai, and which one of them is grosser. They also react to an Los Angeles Times article about the diversity problem in the hiking community, listen to a new prank call from Fart Simpson, and have fun with the YMH-hacked Joel Osteen Inspiration Cube. They watch BTA submissions, an armless girl driving, a man who farts for his wife, a cool preacher, and a bear being released into a crowd. Also the Ai Yai Yai guy has a message for Christina!