Manage episode 306612494 series 2291817
It can be hard to get your message out there into the world and seen by your ideal clients. However, all it can take is stepping out of your comfort zone and making use of the connections you have already.
QUICK REMINDER: Applications are now OPEN for Chris’ Round Table 2022 Mastermind! If you’re interested in being coached by Chris, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey. Just click here to fill out the application!
In this episode, Chris invites Jen Gottlieb of Super Connector Media, to talk all about getting more exposure for your business so that more opportunities come through the door. Tune into the full episode to work through Jen’s Top 20 Tool exercise that will help you get anything you want in 20 days or less!
- [04:15] - How Super Connector Media started
- [09:29] - Jen’s Top 20 Tool exercise that will help get you anything you want in 20 days or less!
- [19:21] - Why Jen thinks a lot of people don’t ask for help
- [29:00] - The live event that changed Jen’s life
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Stepping out of your comfort zone is the only way to grow
- The Top 20 Tool exercise every entrepreneur needs to complete
- Why people struggle to ask for help when they need it the most
- How live events encouraged Jen to take action on her business
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Super Connector Media
- Apply for Chris’ Round Table Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.