Manage episode 305399295 series 2291817
Everyone’s journey is different, however what we learn from other people and their experiences can have a significant impact on our own journeys and growth as business owners.
QUICK REMINDER: Applications are now OPEN for Chris’ Round Table 2022 Mastermind! If you’re interested in being coached by Chris, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey. Just click here to fill out the application!
In this episode, Chris invites Jake Kelfer to talk about his new book, The Elevated Entrepreneur which includes 39 millionaire entrepreneurs and their secrets to success. Tune into the full episode to hear all about the book and so much more!
- [09:05] - The toughest part in the book writing process
- [12:29] - A lot of entrepreneurs struggle to build relationships
- [14:14] - It’s okay to not have all the answers
- [22:14] - One of the stories in the book that stands out for Jake
- [31:10] - What Jake is doing to market the book
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- How Jake was able to feature 39 entrepreneurs in his new book
- The people we respect the most are the ones who tell us how it truly is
- You get back exactly what you put in
- Why we should learn from other people as much as possible
- Book marketing strategies Jake is utilizing
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick Up a Copy of Jake’s Book: The Elevated Entrepreneur
- Apply for Chris’ Round Table Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.