Manage episode 301652202 series 2795836
This week, school board president Michael Johnson joins us to discuss the rising tensions over school boards across the country. We also talk about the horrific set of bills coming out of Texas, including the extremely controversial abortion ban. If you would like to email us, you can reach us at email@example.com. If you like our podcast, make sure to leave a 5-star review! Useful links from the episode:
- Find Michael Johnson on Facebook!
- Find Michael Johnson on Twitter!
- In Texas, 666 Laws Take Effect Sept. 1, Including Many Conservative Priorities
- What The Texas Abortion Ban Does — And What It Means For Other States
- Senate Bill 8
- Supreme Court Upholds New Texas Abortion Law, For Now
- Waukesha school board reverses decision to cut universal free meals
- Christian school says parents can write "medical" mask exemptions for their kids
- As School Board Meetings Get Hostile, Some Members Are Calling It Quits
- Wisconsin DOJ warns debates at school boards that go too far can be criminal
- Loudoun County School Board approves guidelines on transgender student rights
- Three Oconomowoc School Board members resign after disagreements with other board members, interim superintendent