When Getting Leads is Your Zone of Incompetence… for Wellness Pros Coaching Gym with Cate Stillman and Michelle Gross
Manage episode 296223749 series 1755440
Cate talks to Yoga Health Coach Michelle Gross, who helps Gross find her zone of competence in the marketing arena and helps her “think big, learn fast and work smarter” by reaching her goal to enroll more people. Cate encourages Michelle to break things down (using kaizen) and take small steps.
Cate encourages Michelle to tap into her network to take action and connect with people to give them the outcome they desire. Michelle procrastinates with marketing and giving free talks, which is required to grow her group. With Cate’s help, Michelle realizes she just has to take the steps and reach out to her peers.What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- Reach your zone of competence.
- Learn to be a great employee for your employer and your own business.
- Break free from procrastination and take the steps to just “do it”.
- Learn the benefits of shooting for a solid B-minus.
- 1:25-1:41 Becoming crystal clear with your goal.
- 19:44-19:55 Getting organized and writing down a list of the things to do.
- 22:21- 22:36 Scripting out how to approach your people.
- 19:49-20:48 Relying on your network as your strategy.
- No one can really hold you accountable except for yourself. Cate
- I just need to do it! Michelle