Manage episode 281244658 series 1755440
Romy Toussaint is a force to be reckoned with. Known to some as “The Energy Queen”, Romy has been a Yoga teacher for over 20 years and has dedicated her life to helping others to live their lives consciously.
Now in her third quarter of the Yoga Health Coaching, Romy is finishing her pilot, and can’t wait to enroll more people. She was able to pay off the course tuition and then some, but admits setting a price was the hardest part of the process.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about how Romy was able to fill her first group and make more money, while automating her processes for future growth.What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to get comfortable with setting a price for you program
- How to use mantras when you feel overwhelmed
- How to overcome the fear of investing in yourself
- Listen to the Yoga of Colour
- More about the Find the Money
- Get to know Romy’s program
- Watch the Masterclass
- Leading a dynamic group and keeping members engaged
- Automating your business to grow faster
- Identifying the drama triangle
- 2:35 Setting a price you feel uncomfortable with
- 8:38 Growing as a program leader
- 21:34 The power of having skin in the game
Romy Toussaint also known as “The Energy Queen” is dedicated to empower those around her to create a complete practice of consciously leading their lives; to manage their energy and become physically strong through all stages of their lives; to connect to their minds; strengthen their spirit so they can do their work in the world.
Romy is a transformational trainer and coach, motivational speaker, and yoga teacher .She is also a professional speaker and presenter on the benefits of mindfulness yoga and wellness. An expert at customizing and facilitating physical activity breaks, and mindfulness sessions at conferences and workshops for all types of groups and organizations.
In love with yoga for over 20 years, Romy has been married to her college sweetheart for 30 years and is the mother of four amazing sons and the oldest of 5 children.