Manage episode 298410190 series 1755440
Cate and Claudia discuss Claudia's transition from teaching yoga, to practicing as a yoga health coach, and how merging the two together is creating a more complete package. Claudia speaks of her previous Ayurvedic training and how the focus was geared more towards the “feminine form.” With Cate’s support, Claudia is shifting her focus to include both the feminine and masculine approach in her coaching techniques.
Cate discusses how using free content for lead generation—to gain “know, like and trust”—gives Claudia more engagement for enrollment. She also encourages Claudia to use more free content—as a way to grow her email list— and to design her program to cater to what people really need.What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to reach more people and amplify your voice.
- How to find out what people need to get the results they want.
- How to merge the feminine and masculine, Yoga and Ayurveda together.
- How to use free content for engagement.
- Thrive with the practical, modern wisdom of The Living Ayurveda Course.
- Learn about Massive Healing Benefits Of Urine Therapy
- Finding what people need to get the results they want.
- How to get good at each part of the customer journey to hit your income target.
- How to get good at messaging and what you stand for.
- 25:15-25:27 How to get good at each part of the customer journey to hit your income target.
- 27:34- 29:01 Getting really clear on your core message.
- 30:35-31:50 How to structure strategy calls.
- I would definitely market to beginning yoga teachers. Cate
- Helping people participate and share builds community. Cate
- Word of mouth goes a long way! Cate
- Get really clear on what your core message is. Cate
'05-10 Global Visual Merchandiser for Adidas. '10 quit the corporate job, founded the first Yoga Studio in town. '10-18 completed 1000 h Yoga Training(ParaYoga&Tantra), Classes&Privates. '18 -20 Shakti School,'19gave up Studio, desire to transition Online, Mama.