Manage episode 292380498 series 1755440
Chronic inflammation is modern society’s greatest health threat. Studies state that three out of five people alive today will die due to chronic disease. But even though chronic inflammation can trigger genetic diseases, it is not in itself inevitable.
The habits from Body Thrive can work as a reminder of what you need to teach, as a coach, in order to effectively prevent and fight chronic inflammation. It will take a great deal of honesty, and some habit change, but chronic inflammation can be prevented both with physical, mental, and emotional habits.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about chronic inflammation, the power of mind over body, and the potential of easeful living.What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to identify the habits that are a problem
- How responsibility can reorient you
- How challenges enable future ease
- Fear and worry acidify the blood faster than alcohol
- Thoughts and emotions influence the self
- Choosing to live outside the stress pattern
- 2:24 Chronic Inflammation and its prevalence
- 11:17 Honesty and the power of a breakthrough
- 19:01 The effects of mind over body
- 26:33 Easeful living as the potential
- It’s a habit to make a choice to relax all the time