Manage episode 299061194 series 1755440
In this podcast, Anna and Ashley talk about Ashley's journey to self-healing and her future as a Yoga Health Coach. Ashley has opted to take a break after successfully teaching a pilot group for over a year to examine her own healing. Recognizing that she wasn't always feeling in line with her own advice to her group, she's now attempting to create greater space to be more in tune with her own self-discovery path.
Going deeper on her path to self-psychology, Ashley has a pattern of not asking for help and not speaking up. She also has some fear about getting involved in a leadership role again. Her comfort zone is in the area of engineering and project management and she is learning to leverage those skills as assets to advance in her new career.What you’ll get out of tuning in:
- How to empower yourself with the Body Thrive Habits.
- How to be in integrity with yourself to help your people evolve!
- How to go deeper on personal self-psychology.
- Thrive with the practical, modern wisdom of The Living Ayurveda Course.
- Learn about Massive Healing Benefits Of Urine Therapy
- Now is the time to up-level your skills as a project manager for YHC.
- My biggest challenge is showing up on a social media platform.
- We find that with other engineers there is a hesitation to show up as a wellness leader.
- 1:50-2:47 How burnout pushed me into a journey of self-discovery, healing, and leadership.
- 13:27-14:25 How to really show up as a coach.
- 19:42-20:12 What are your biggest areas of growth?
- My burnout in civil engineering catapulted me into healing and Ayurveda. Ashley
- The Body Thrive habits gave me a sense of empowerment. Ashley
- There are things in my own personal psychology that are impacting my business. Ashley
- When I feel like I need help, I will kaizen it! Ashley
- What are your biggest areas of growth? Anna