Manage episode 348164441 series 3372882
Melody Wilding is the author of Trust Yourself: Stop Overthinking and Channel Your Emotions for Success at Work. Recently named one of Business Insider’s Most Innovative Coaches for her groundbreaking work on “Sensitive Strivers”, her clients include CEOs, C-level executives, and managers at top Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Amazon, and JP Morgan, among others. Melody has been featured in The New York Times and Wall Street Journal and is a contributor to Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Psychology Today, and Forbes. Melody is a licensed social worker with a masters from Columbia University and a professor of Human Behavior at Hunter College.
💝 Key Takeaways
- Melody shares some fabulous tips on self confidence.
- Find out how Melody's first book came about.
- Discover insights into the writing process and tips to help you if writing a book is something you want to do.
- How to structure your book chapters.
- Discover ways to market your book and promotion tactics.
📚 Resources Mentioned
🔗 Where You Can Find Melody
Facebook Group: https://melodywilding.com/community