Manage episode 285676709 series 2806860
In this episode, I speak to Rory Callaghan, an integrated health expert and the founder of selfcare.global.
Rory’s tagline is that “none of us need fixing, we just need to be nourished.” We went deep talking about societies’ broken systems on health and finance, and on the flip side of that, we looked in depth at the future opportunities for entrepreneurs in the health, wellness, finance and technology space.
Stay tuned because this one was super fun, insightful, and thought-provoking. Guaranteed to expand your mind.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- 03:01 OUT OF CURIOSITY
- 05:44 LETTING PEOPLE BECOME SELF-REDUNDANT
- 10:03 HEALTH CARE IS A BUSINESS
- 14:48 LOW VIBRATION IN HUMANITY
- 19:12 ILLUSION OF CHOICE
- 25:30 HOW TO CREATE THE NEXT RIPPLE?
- 28:41 INVEST IN WOMEN
- 30:23 ONE BLUE PLANET, ONE EARTH
- 35:03 A WORLD WHERE MONEY DOESN’T EXIST
- 37:07 SYSTEM OF DISHARMONY
- 42:42 RAISING THE FUTURE GENERATIONS
- 52:17 PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION
- 01:07:30 “12 MEDICINES” OF LIFE
Quotes - Rory Callaghan
- We’ve lost the essence of what it means to be human.
- We all kind of fighting within the same system about the same problems without creating new solutions
- The concept of self-care isn’t selfish.
- What our belief system missing is compassion and empathy.
Find Rory Callaghan