Manage episode 298456471 series 2806860
Today I am joined by Ruby Fremon, a speaker, author and mentor for thought leaders.
We spoke about truth, sovereignty and how every single one of us can pull out our most potent truth & purpose so that we can change the world.
We went deep down the rabbit hole on the current state of the world, the usual conspiracy theories, quote-unquote, and how now is the time in history where we need to make a stand for humanity.
A very deep conversation, some powerful wisdom we all need to hear, so stay tuned…..
About Ruby Fremon
Ruby Fremon is a certified life coach, NLP practitioner, leadership mentor, speaker, and author who has helped thousands gain the confidence to quit performing, crystalize their messaging, and lead their movements with integrity.
An expert on personal growth and inner-work, Ruby is the host of top-rated podcast “Potent Truth” (formerly known as “Today’s Thought Leader”) and has appeared in over 100 publications and podcasts. She works with her clients one on one, or in group settings at her live retreats and in her Collective.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
- 03:11 Claim Your Sovereignty
- 09:44 Detached from Internal Wisdom
- 15:30 Understanding Your Values
- 17:21 Image vs Truth
- 18:55 Critical Elements of Leadership
- 23:29 Pulling Out Your Potency
- 25:13 ‘Potent Leadership’ Journey
- 26:55 Looking Within
- 30:49 People-pleasing as Security Mechanism
- 38:55 The Call To Plant Medicine
- 42:40 The Disconnection of Human Nature
- 53:26 Reclaim Your Potency
Quotes - Ruby Fremon
- To be a sovereign being is to take ownership of our mind, body, and spirit
- In order for something to be rebirthed, things need to be destroyed
- It’s important to take the role of being a student of life. This means you need to always be open to learning.