Manage episode 275059991 series 2806860
About This Episode
This episode with Gavin Dantez is one that unpacks a load of entrepreneurial knowledge and inspiration. Gavin talks about having that one goal one day, and personal development and that he became obsessed with it, and then eventually building his multimillion-dollar company. He also goes on about education, freedom, and value.
Gavin shared some insights on controlling your own life. He also goes deep on having the “opportunity” mindset as opposed to the “luck” mindset. There are just so many valuable lessons to pick up from this episode.
Tune in because this is one episode you don’t want to miss.
Gavin Dantez is the founder of Limitless, the company that creates digital education products. Their mission is to upgrade millions of minds and turn dreamers into doers that change the world. He has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, Buzzfeed, Addicted 2 Success, Unconventional Life, Influencive, Thrive Global, and more. He has traveled to over 40 countries and interviewed some of the greatest minds in the world.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- [00:01:35] Gavin shares his story on, in spite of not having any college education, he was able to build his multi-million dollar business
- [00:03:01] Personal development tips from Gavin
- [00:10:00] Gavin’s macro-perspective on what’s going on in the world in 2020
- [00:17:24] What is value
- [00:28:25] The “It’s up to me” mindset
- [00:34:40] The devil is in our mind
- [00:42:24] Where to look for future opportunities
- [00:52:37] How we’re living in the greatest time in history
- [01:01:09] Gavin decoded the “midlife crisis” mindset
- [01:09:00] Gavin’s daily habits and routine
- [01:14:17] What Gavin is actively pursuing at the moment
- [01:25:02] Gavin’s message to the world
- And many more.
In this episode, I interview Gavin Dantez. Gavin is a very talented entrepreneur. You’re going to hear him talk a lot about self-empowerment, personal development, and having control over your own life. He goes deep on believing in yourself, seeing opportunities rather than luck.
Gavin also shared his company’s vision and how it is going in the direction of educating people on how to be a Limitless YOU.
We also discussed how not having a degree out of a university doesn’t limit you to realizing your dreams, that it’s only you who dictates what happens in your life, in your future. This is one powerful episode, guys. Listen up and be inspired!
This episode is sponsored by www.entrepreneurharmonics.com.
If you’re in business and you feel called to scale your business in such a way that it not only becomes an organisation that runs without you, but it becomes an asset that grows without you, then go to the website now, get access to the free diagnostic tool, it takes about 30 minutes.
If you do this, you’ll understand why, and how Richard Branson has so many companies and he spends his days kitesurfing and playing tennis.