Manage episode 294044655 series 57115
Today it’s great to chat with Noreena Hertz on the podcast. Noreena Hertz is a renowned thought leader, academic, and broadcaster, named by The Observer “one of the world’s leading thinkers” and by Vogue “one of the world’s most inspiring women.” Her previous bestsellers — The Silent Takeover, The Debt Threat, and Eyes Wide Open — have been published in more than twenty countries, and her opinion pieces have appeared in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Guardian, and Financial Times. She has hosted her own show on SiriusXM and spoken at TED, the World Economic Forum in Davos, and Google Zeitgeist.
· The impact of technology on our social lives
· How to boost the health of our society
· The importance of local communities
· “The loneliness economy”
· The healthcare burden of loneliness
· Combating loneliness in the workplace
· How to give and receive care
· “Blue zones"
· How creating community helps our wellbeing
· How to create communities for the elderly
· Innovative methods to combat loneliness
· How artificial intelligence can address loneliness--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-psychology-podcast/support