Manage episode 337381561 series 2891739
It's an uphill battle to fake a good night's sleep if you haven't actually had one but here are the top things I do the next morning. From Korean facial massage to improving circulation, here are some tips I know will help you feel and look better after a night with no sleep. Plus, I've got some good Korean skincare and makeup recommendations to reach for.
CONNECT WITH ME
- My Instagram: www.instagram.com/lauren.kbeauty
- Shop Kbeauty: www.stylestory.com.au
- Style Story’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/stylestory_kbeauty
- Jelly Ko’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/jellyko_official
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/stylestory.au
- Website: www.thekoreanbeautyshow.com
- Sign Up to Our Mailing List to Join Tester's Club: https://stylestory.com.au/pages/free-gift-signup
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/stylestoryau
Access Today's Full Show Notes: https://stylestory.com.au/blogs/podcast/what-can-i-do-for-my-skin-if-i-didnt-get-any-sleep-last-night
Fake a Good Night's Sleep Tip 1: Korean Facial Massage
How to Do a Lymphatic Massage
Why do we look terrible when we’re tired?
Fake a Good Night's Sleep Tip 2: Increase Your Circulation
Fake a Good Night's Sleep Tip 3: Reduce Facial Puffiness
Fake a Good Night's Sleep Tip 4: Reach for the Aloe Vera
Fake a Good Night's Sleep Tip 5: Apply a Chilled Sheet Mask
Fake a Good Night's Sleep Tip 6: Conceal The Evidence
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.