Manage episode 334740913 series 2891739
On today's news headlines episode of the Korean Beauty Show podcast, Lauren discusses the expected rise in cosmetic surgery in Korea in the post-COVID world, plus whether anti aging hair care is the next K-Beauty trend. She announces the winners of the podcast review giveaway. Plus, I Dew Care is now available at STYLE STORY.
Access Today's Show Notes: https://stylestory.com.au/blogs/podcast/cosmetic-surgery-in-korea-set-to-rise
CONNECT WITH ME
Shop Kbeauty: www.stylestory.com.au
Style Story’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/stylestory_kbeauty
Jelly Ko’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/jellyko_official
Sign Up to Our Mailing List to Join Tester's Club: https://stylestory.com.au/pages/free-gift-signup
K-Beauty News Headlines
- Is Anti Aging Hair Care the next Kbeauty trend?
- Cosmetic Surgery Tourism Expected to Pick Up
Podcast Competition Winners
- Alysse C
- Alyssa Bermudez
- Abby J
Please get in touch with our team on Facebook, Instagram or via email to claim your Jelly Ko prizes :)
Latest Kbeauty Reviews on STYLE STORY
- 5 star review Jelly Ko Cherry Blossom Sleeping Mask
- "Putting it on feels like a spa treatment, and my skin is so soft and smooth the next day! Like if I happen to touch my face during the day the next day, I stop in my tracks for a second and just think “wow” - so soft, so smooth!"
- 5 Star Review for Charmzone Retinol Emulsion
- Beautiful product
- "I've been using this product for a short time and absolutely love it! If not only feels beautiful on my skin but hydrates it beautifully. Oh, and the scent is amaaaaazzzing. I can use this product after toner and then apply sunscreen and people often comment about how good my skin looks. Will definitely continue to use this product. Highly recommended :)"
- Review for Subi Perfect Pimple Patch
- The longer you wear them, the better the results
- "What impressed me most about this product is that it smoothed / evened out the skin like nothing I’ve ever seen before! I found that the longer I was able to keep the patches on, the better results I got. The best result came after I accidentally left a patch on for a whole day and night. I move around a lot when I sleep and I found that sometimes I would put a patch on before bed and wake up to find it gone. Would love if they had a few more patches in the packet as I lost a few of them this way! Will definitely be repurchasing though as the post-inflammatory pigmentation/acne scars that these patches save you from is priceless."
Latest Kbeauty Releases on STYLE STORY - I Dew Care
I DEW CARE creates fun skin care that is as colorful as it is effective. The Korean brand makes products for oily and blemish-prone skin, dry and depleted skin and dull skin.
Popular I DEW CARE products include the Juicy Kitten Purifying Power-Green Serum and the Bright Side Up Brightening Vitamin C Serum, all of which are vegan friendly, cruelty-free and 100% made in Korea.
Question of the Week - DIY Sheet Masks
"Can you give details about the best toners or serums to use and the type of cotton pads (I assume the Aus style are great for this)?
I have Pyunkang Yul 1/3 Pads and the APLB Noni serum, which I bought for this purpose (to justify buying a serum I didn’t really need). I also convinced myself it would be more economical and environmentally friendly not having individual wrapped masks (not sure if that is actually the case though). Would be keen to hear your thoughts on the best way to DIY."
- Korean toners mentioned:
Recommendation of the Week - Korean Fried Chicken
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.