Manage episode 373291676 series 3007702
Today's episode is an Upgrade Spotlight edition, where we bring someone on the show who has created something interesting. Our guest today is Dr. Myles Spar, a leading authority in personalized performance medicine as an author, teacher, researcher, TEDx talk speaker, advisor to NBA players, and an Ironman athlete.
In today’s episode, Dr. Spar shares the vast range of benefits of Calroy Health Sciences products, many of which I use in my morning routine, including Arterosil and Vascanox. We talk about the science behind these formulations, and how they help support athletic performance, recovery, cardiovascular health, and even sexual function.
If you’re interested in trying these products yourself, you can get a discount off a three-month supply of Arterosil and Vascanox at calroy.com/dave.
00:03:40 — Improve Cardiovascular Health with Vasconox
• The correlation between nitric oxide and endurance athletics
• Calroy Health Sciences: calroy.com/dave
• Vascanox: calroy.com/dave
• How nitric oxide supports vascular health
• How to collaborate with your doctor
00:13:02 — Spotlight on Nitric Oxide & Hydrogen Sulfide
• Nitric oxide and aging
• Three kinds of nitric oxide in the body
• How nitric oxide helps sexual function
• An explanation of hydrogen sulfide’s impact on the body
00:20:46 — Why Investing in Quality Supplements is Worthwhile
• Arterosil: calroy.com/dave
• Why I invest in 84+ supplements for my morning regimen
• The science behind Calroy products
• The importance of recovery and optimizing the speed of recovery
• Read: Smarter Not Harder
• My supplement fix for POTS, Postural Orthostatic Hypotension
Dave Asprey’s NEW Book ‘Smarter Not Harder’ is out now: https://daveasprey.com/books
Get a discount off a three-month supply of Arterosil and Vascanox at https://calroy.com/dave
Facebook: Myles Spar, MD
The Human Upgrade is produced by Crate Media.